Re: [Question #267761]: Probable mistake: Data update using function updateElements in yade.utils

MikeZhao is still having a problem:
Eh......I am a freshman to Yade, so I am not quite clear. I can describe
what I have encountered:

I have tried to use some new positions of vertices to update locations
of facet, but after updating by using function updateElements,   there
will be not forces on the facets. And I tried to make some change: If I
set the facet.state.pos to the inscribed Circle Center of the global
coordinates of the vertices of facet and set facet.shape.vertice to the
local position(global -  inscribed Circle Center), there will be forces
on the facet.

But making this change will cause some problem about the memory: Usage
of memory will keep growing if I try to use function updateElements
repeatedly by using 'for i in range(1000)'...

Hope to get some solution,

thanks.