Re: [Question #267761]: Probable mistake: Data update using function updateElements in yade.utils

Hi Mike,

it was indeed a bug, thanks for reporting. It works for special cases and I
only tested those special ones..
It should be fixed in the latest git version

The memory issues should be fixed by using Facet.setVertices method

cheers