Re: [Question #268152]: Question about parallel calculation of Yade when using Polyhedra particle.

Henry is still having a problem:
Many thanks to Dr. Jan.

For the second error, I found there is an resolution method. But my OS
is Ubuntu 15.04, and I can't install libqcgal-dev.

Warning

If you have Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty, you need to install libqcgal-dev from
our external PPA. Otherwise the following error occurs on AMD64
architectures:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'CGAL::Assertion_exception'
what():  CGAL ERROR: assertion violation!
Expr: -CGAL_IA_MUL(-1.1, 10.1) != CGAL_IA_MUL(1.1, 10.1)
File: /usr/include/CGAL/Interval_nt.h
Line: 209
Explanation: Wrong rounding: did you forget the  -frounding-math  option if you use GCC (or  -fp-model strict  for Intel)?
Aborted