Re: [Question #269063]: Metallic plate tension

Alexander gave more information on the question:
Hi Bruno.

Ok the mesh constructed in Ansys is also not very fine
(http://i10.pixs.ru/storage/5/9/1/pic7JPG_2524627_18020591.jpg) i'll try
more number spheres but i think it also wouldn't change the results
around boundary (especially stress).

As i said before:

With our colleagues i want to show that DEM is also applicable for such
type of simulation, because it' much more simple to  create
calculational model in DEM. At the final step plate model will be more
sophisticated, with inclusions of other more rigid material.

About regularity: should i use random packing instead of regular array
or what?

And the main question is still the same: How to get something similar to
Ansys results with Yade? Let it be in the first step  simple uniaxial
tension of steel plate with the predefined pressure. Like in the last
pictures. I mean deformation, stress and strains (i'm interesting in
value range and distribution )