Re: [Question #268954]: Calculation efficiency of the last version of Yade

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Ok.
I have ~2500 iter/sec here on a relatively old desktop (and 3sec for opening the window). It corresponds to 33min calc. time for 5s of simulated time.  It would correspond to your fast (old) case more or less, so I can't reproduce your problem.
Again, please, follow #3 and report.

You should of course not use mass=0 (and you should not get this even
with dicretization=0).