Re: [Question #269063]: Metallic plate tension

Alexander is still having a problem:
Hello Jan and Bruno.

I'm so sorry about mess with the applied pressure:( Of course i gotta
use force F=P*2*r*2*r for each sphere where P is predefined  pressure
and r - is sphere radius. The second variant is define total_force = P *
surface_area and then divide total_force by the number of boundary
particles where force is applied.

So as you said i close this discussion now. But don't forget about me,
i'll reopen it with the problem of stress and strain computation with
the name "Stress/strain evaluation in the uniaxial tension test":)

Excuse me but i wanna ask one question before open new discussion:

>- bodyStressTensors is ok for inner particles, not so ok for boundary
>particles without prescribed force and definitely not ok for particles with
>prescribed force, you can compute their stress "manually"

Could i  just create some additional boundary layer of spheres
surrounded the plate and then delete it after simulation has been done?
So in this case  spheres with prescribed force and boundary spheres will
be deleted and only inner spheres will remain. So for them
bodyStressTensors is ok.

 Thank's a lot for given advise, especially Jan , but Bruno also hepled
well:)

with best regards, Alexander