[Question #269368]: stress and forces

hello

I am new to YADE and I'm trying to simulate a rock fall, and I have the complete modeling and the rock is falling, however when using bodyStressTensors () command, the tension that is generated is zero unciamente Matrix3 (0,0,0 , 0,0,0, 0,0,0), but when the rock is stabilized or has little movement, this also happens to the forces. I would like to know a way to obetener efforts and forces model.

PS: However the model generates me speeds, rotations and mass.