Re: [Question #269831]: HydroForceEngine not defined?

Raphaël Maurin proposed the following answer:
Hi,

1. When I am talking about fluid mesh, it is a regular wall-normal fluid mesh defined by the number of cell nCell, and the width of the cell deltaZ.
A typical definition of HydroForceEngine to apply only buoyancy would be :
HydroForceEngine(densFluid = 1000,viscoDyn = 1e-3,zRef = 0.0,deltaZ =  0.1,nCell = 10,vxFluid=numpy.zeros(nCell),phiPart = numpy.zeros(nCell),vFluctX = np.zeros(len(O.bodies)),vFluctZ = np.zeros(len(O.bodies)),ids = idApplyForce )

This will apply buoyancy to the particles contained in the idApplyForce
list, and of z component between zRef= 0. and nCell*deltaZ = 1 m. I
entered the density and viscosity of water, but it can be modified
obviously (viscosity will not influence the buoyancy, it is defined for
drag)

2. Yes
3. Ok, I agree with you, and then it is maybe better (faster) to create an engine applying the buoyancy only directly, or to make the drag application optional.
4. No

Raphaël