[Question #269942]: How calculate the repose angle

I just have written a simple script which just models the falling down of particles because of their weight.. The end of simulation, I need to calculate the repose angle of the accumulated grains ( the angle of triangle which is shaped because of falling grains due to gravity). but I do not have any idea in this issue, would you please instruct me?

Cheers

Seti