Re: [Question #269739]: Validation of the Hertz-Mindlin model

Chareyre posted a new comment:
Unfortunately this is not really helpful in general. Having boundary-sphere
more stiff than sphere-sphere can only increase heterogeneity near the
boundaries, hence maximizing boundary effects that we usually want to
avoid. It is interesting
as an option, not better in general. A proper way to give the option
without changing the default would be great.
Bruno