Re: [Question #270057]: How we control the dimensions of the model

With reference to my first answer, the results is for 240x80x30 :-)

> But in Yade and in the two cases i have to put 240x80x30 regardless of the
> dimensions.

why do you have to? Somebody force you to do so? :-) if you don't want to
play with physical units, the easiest approach is to consider everything in
basic SI units, i.e. length in meters

240x80x30 cm = 2.4x0.8x0.3 m
240x80x30 mm = 0.24x0.08x0.03 m

cheers