Re: [Question #270055]: How we add iteration for the same test

Hi Jabrane,

to be honest I don't really understand the question :-) please read [1].

Next time please be a bit more informative, imagine yourself reading the
question knowing nothing about the problem. Spent some time to improve the
question, its English and also the script.

>From the script, delete not needed code for your question (like custom
recording functions) and also check that the comments are meaningful.
Investigating script on 3 point bending, while the comments are about
FlowEngine.. well, sounds a bit suspicious :-)

> I try to model the 3 bending point test.

3 point bending test I suppose :-)

> I put 1 million iteration for the test and when i see the results
> i want to add the iteration and not remake again.

what is "the iteration"? one time step? one iteration of some loading? Why
is it "the" iteration?
the same with "not remake again".. no remake the simulation from the very
beginning?

> This is my code.
> O.reset() # all previous lines were for getting dimensions of the packing
> to create walls at the right positions (below) because walls have to be
> genrated after spheres for FlowEngine

You use some FlowEngine in three point bending test? :-)

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask