Re: [Question #270627]: translate problem

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
Hi,

We (Yade community) really try to help people with answers on questions or solutions for problems. Unfortunately sometimes the questions can not be answered and/or the problems can not be solved. In your case the problem for us is to understand what is the question or where is the problem. With comments like "there is something I don’t understand in the model behavior" we can not help you, sorry.

Additionally I think you did not read [1] carefully. There it is said:

"
3. Together with problem statement, send also a code which will let others reproduce your problem. Try to send it as a MWE (Minimal Working Example™). It should be:

    * minimal = short (it is difficult to find mistakes in long pieces of code and it is usually much more annoying).
    * working = before sending, test it to be sure it is working (it has no syntax errors etc.).
"

Regards,

Christian

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask