Re: [Question #271071]: triaxial stress test simulation based on tutorial does not work correctly

Luc Sibille proposed the following answer:
Hi,
I tried the triaxial tutorial with the default parameters and it seems to work correctly. It is difficult to answer you if we don't know exactly at which step the simulation crash (compaction phase, deviatoric phase, etc ...), and due to the change of which parameter.
More generally speaking, I don't think you can just put a whole list of new parameters in this script and hope to get nice results. Before, you need to proceed step by step: first understand in the detail how the script works with the default parameters (but maybe you already did it). Then focus only on the compaction phase, and change parameter one after the other and see what are the consequences on the compaction. Finally, once all that works correctly try to simulate the deviatoric phase.
Best,
Luc