Re: [Question #271071]: triaxial stress test simulation based on tutorial does not work correctly

Seti is still having a problem:
Thank you for your responses.

Bruno and Luc,
 The problem is exactly here which I am not sure what parameter causes  the problem ,however as I mentioned before I do believe  the problem is related to applying confining pressure ,before finishing this stage the value of all  the recorded parameters becomes "nan"
"unbalanced force, mean stress: nan,
void ratio= nan, porosity= nan
mean stress of engine nan"

And the simulation crashes, even when the other steps of simulation are blocked the problem is the same.
Luc, you are right the tutorial example works with the default parameters, I need to do simulation with different parameters.

Do you have any idea?
Thanks in advance

Seti