[Question #271463]: Problem by plotting a force on a MESH plate

Hi all! I'm new using YADE and I am having some problems trying to figure out how to do the following task:

-I created a simulation in which a plate (MESH or STL) goes through a clump cluster with a constant velocity, and I wanted to follow/plot the force that acts on the plate during the movement

The plate is made of many facets, but I want to plot the total force on the plate. I don't know how to approach this problem. Could someone please help me? Thank you very much in advance!

Borja