Re: [Question #271463]: Problem by plotting a force on a MESH plate

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi Borja,

ForceRecorder should probably help you [1], there is
an example [2] (but commented out),

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=forcerecorder#yade.wrapper.ForceRecorder
[2] https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/rod-penetration/model.py#L62

Regards