Re: [Question #271463]: Problem by plotting a force on a MESH plate

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
totalForce returns you the resulting force as Vector3, so you
can plot any of its components. So, if you have something like:

ForceRecorder(ids=rod,file='force-'+mesh+'.dat',iterPeriod=50,label='ForceRec')

ForceRec.totalForce will contain values of force. You can plot it of course.

Cheers

Anton