[Question #271679]: Want to know how to call parallel within a python script

Nowadays I am trying to make the calculation faster , and I want to use its parallel function.

We usually use the command ‘ yade -j4 file.py' to call more cores when we do simulations via Yade alone. (file.py is the python script) However, I am now trying to couple Yade and FEM, so I can not use that command to call multiple cores. I wonder if I can add some commands into the file to call more cores?