[Question #271596]: Track Energy (Plot variables)

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for more information about track Energy.
When I am running one program and type the code below:
"
0.trackEnergy=True
def Data():
	b=O.bodies[21799]#cone plano
	plot.addData(z1=b.state.pos[1],i=O.iter,total=O.energy.total(),**O.energy)
O.run(390000,True)
plot.plots={
	'z1':('total',O.energy.keys)
}
plot.plot()
plot.saveDataTxt('/tmp/dataFile.txt')
"

I'll get the "figure1" that will show me some variables of energy (total, gravWork, Kinetic, nonviscDamp, elastPotential, plastDissip).

So, I would like to know how I can compare these energies with others, for example, body energy, strain energy, friction energy. Is it possible to exist relationship between both energies that I mentioned . I mean, Could you explain more detail for each type of variable?

By the way, If anyone knows any local where i can find more information for each type of variable (total, gravWork, Kinetic, nonviscDamp, elastPotential, plastDissip), I`ll be very grateful!

Thank you guys again for your help and effort!