[Question #271763]: Using expanding method to reach specific porosity doesn't work properly!

Hi everyone,

I am using expanding method to create a pack with specific porosity.
I already used this method for another pack and it worked good, but in the new one after thousands of iterations, porosity converges to a specific value and after that the changes are very small! My target is 41% but it cannot get less that 53% in in the expanding step.
Do you have any idea about the reasons of this convergence?
Has anyone ever faced with this problem?

Thanks