Re: [Question #274781]: Unable to run a CapillaryTriaxialTest

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Re-thinking about it, starting from some "TriaxialTest" script to switch
to a "CapillaryTriaxialTest" script could work only if the argument
lists between the 2 preprocessor functions are consistent.. You seem to
have taken care of it for what concerns radiusStdDev / Rdispersion. Is
it enough ?

(I do not know myself but the possible presence of error messages should
help you -- unfortunately I could not try your script as it is too long
with non-needed lines such as the ones about saving data)