Re: [Question #274781]: Unable to run a CapillaryTriaxialTest

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hello,
My suggestion is to use either the preprocessors through the GUI _OR_ python scripts. Don't mix scripting and preprocessing.
There is no fundamental reason for not doing such a mix. What you are trying to do is possible in principle, but it is awkward and it adds unnecessary levels of compexity.
My suggestion is to just forget preprocessors and learn the triaxial tutorials.

Bruno