Re: [Question #274781]: Unable to run a CapillaryTriaxialTest

Gary Pekmezi confirmed that the question is solved:
Jerome,
Thank you for your assistance. Your suggestion of using "Generate" with the graphical interface worked, which led me to believe the problem was with my plot commands. Sure enough, the command below which I had copied from one of the example scripts actually deleted some of my engines... whooops!

O.engines=O.engines[0:5]+[PyRunner(iterPeriod=200,command='history()',label='recorder')]+O.engines[5:7]

It worked for TriaxialTest() because TriaxialTest() contains the same
number of engines as the triaxial sample script, however
CapillaryTriaxialTest() contains a few more engines. After changing the
above line to the line below, everything appears to work.

O.engines=O.engines[:]+[PyRunner(iterPeriod=200,command='history()',label='recorder')]

Thanks,
Gary