Re: [Question #277023]: Where do the Yade pass through its code ?

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

it is not clear to me what you want to achieve. I am also usually
add some more "std::cerr`s" into the code to fix some bugs, but
it always works. Let me know, what function you want to study
and I will probably be able to tell you, what to modify.

Be sure to start the edited version of Yade, not from the package.

Best regards

Anton