Re: [Question #277023]: Where do the Yade pass through its code ?

Masayuki is still having a problem:
My final goal is  to introduce electrostatics phenomenon to the DEM simulation.
When different materials contact, electric charge transfer from one to another,
then they are charged oppositely.
The amount of charge depends on contact area and physical property of materials.

So, I want to understand algorithm about contact detection mainly.
For example, mill.py uses Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),
and there is similar file name, ..../pkg/common/Bo1_Aabb.cpp.
but when I added standard output sentence and breakpoints in function
such as "void Bo1_Sphere_Aabb::go(....),
I didn't get any response as I mentioned above.

I got the source code by git clone according to the installation guide.

By the way, I inform you about recompilation process just in case.
I always use "make" instead of "make install" for recompilation after "make clean",
because if I type "make install", starting simulation generates error like below.
I'm not sure whether it is problem or not.
When I compile with "make", I can run simulation properly.

Traceback(most recent call last):
  File "/home/username/myYade/install/bin/yade", line 129, in <module>
    import yade
  File "/home/username/myYade/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade-2015-10-09.git-b8083be/py/yade__init__.py", line 65, in <module>
    import boot
ImportError:  /home/username/myYade/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade-2015-10-09.git-b8083be/py/yade/qt/_GLViewer.so:  undefined symbol:  _ZN5boost7archive18basic_xml_oarchiveINS0_12xml_oarchiveEE13save_overrideERKNS0_14object_id_typeE

Thanks,

Masayuki