[Question #277994]: Yade on Ubuntu 15.10

a few days ago I made a fresh instalation of Ubuntu 15.10, but I have some problems with Yade..

1) package "yade"

$ sudo apt-get install yade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package yade is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'yade' has no installation candidate

2) I installed Yade from source as I was used to on 14.04, installation went without error, but just after startup yade segfaults..

$ yade-trunk
Welcome to Yade 2015-12-11.git-8bf6365
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

What files / outputs / list of installed software do you need?

3) yadedaily works OK :-)

Thanks