[Question #280376]: overlap with no force, pollygon collision, membrane

In the name of god
hello all!
happy new year!!
i have searched Yade documentations but could not find what i was searching! here are my questions:

1-  I want to generate an 'elastic' body (so rigid bonds and clump idea are not useful) with arbitrary shape such that:
    i- it's surface should be smooth, to provide such feature i thought may be arranging spheres with prescribed  overlap (but with no force) could be the answer. is this OK? if yes how to apply it in YADE? if not , is there a better suggestion?
   ii- As the shape is arbitrary (suppose a 2D potato) and i need a realistic response of the body, i have decided to fill the inside of potato with spheres with overlap but no force generated ( like previous part of my question); any better idea? if this is OK, what is modelling consideration (any comment about  forces, moments, contact law and ...)?

2- In new version of Yade, is it possible to capture polygon collision?

3- Can i model a flexible membrane in Yade? Is there any new findings after zuoguang's question [1]?

Seeking your help

[1]:  https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/254339