[Question #280183]: how to show the value of variables when use kdevelop to debug

I want to read the source code of YADE. I have downloaded the source code by git and built it by using Kdevelop . After I installed it, I began to debug by using "Attach to process", but I cannot get the value of some variables. When I use the tools in Kdevelop, such as "Variables" and "GDB", to get the value, I only get message "optimized out".

For example, the python file that I used was the "Bouncing Sphere" in the "Tutorial"  , and I debugged in the source code "Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl::go" of "L3Geom.cpp"and I wanted to get the value of "maxFs",  but I only get the message "optimized out".

I open the button  "Project->Configure Selection->CMake->Show Advanced Values",  and I found that the option "CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG" is "-g".

Please tell me how to get the value of variables by using Kdevelop.

Thanks,
liukeqi