Re: [Question #280376]: overlap with no force, pollygon collision, membrane

mohsen posted a new comment:
Thanks so much Jérôme and Jun.
I studied carefully #1 , #2 and #3 and also [1],[2].

1- But about Jérôme comments:
I studied [1] and some questions arose:
1-1: It is better to use JCF model for modelling an elastic beam than Cpm. am i right? Is there any example script?
1-2: In [1], #10 Jérôme said that "... so that distant particles may be bonded". It is really a good feature. this provides a tool to a potato by distant particles not filling with particles. the advantage is decreasing number of particles in the simulation. so how it possible? can you help me?
1-3: I run the script written in #4,[2] but there is no displacement. and also there is a error:
>>>No such interaction.
though in the 3d view the two spheres has overlap. what is the reasons.

2- @ Jan the code was fantastic. I tried that and some results were hard to underestand
	2-1- Why at the first step the Young modulus is decreased?
	I tried this two and in both the particles positions got infinite:
        i. first young modulus: 10e6; second young modulus: 10e6
	ii. first young modulus: 10e10; second young modulus: 10e10
	And I tried below set of youngs and the potatoes explode but particle's positions were not infinite
	iii. first young modulus: 10e2; second young modulus: 10e6.
        can you explain me why such results happened?
	2-2- In the simulation maybe each potato suffers high compressive stress whereas it should show elastic behavior ( suppose a tire chips which easily deforms (stretching or bending or twisting) but there is no breakage or failure ). To apply mentioned situations and avoid any concern about bond breakage,  which parameters  should be considered?
	2-3- Any suggestion or previous experiences about calibrating?

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/269724>
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/266828