Re: [Question #280376]: overlap with no force, pollygon collision, membrane

mohsen posted a new comment:
Hello Jérôme:
>1-2-: Your idea here is not completely clear to me...
There would be no hole. to clarify suppose a long 2D  square-shape  potato with spheres are located on it's perimeter. So external surface is smooth but there is no particle inside of potato. Spheres have overlap but  no initial force evoked. The distant bonds between upper spheres and lower ones(ignore lateral spheres for now), guarantees the elastic performance of potato although the arrangement of bonds (which particle's should be bonded to each other to show a realistic behavior)  must be calibrated.

So now, in Yade my simulations include 'n' particles(also a potato). Can
i create a bond between specific particles (e.g. particles i and j) with
no overlap ? In [3] i don't know where i should specify the particle id?

>1-3 If I copy paste in "ex.py" the example....
I'll check the script soon, comment in the [2] but also notify you here.

Thanks
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/266828
[3]https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#creating-interactions