[Question #284341]: Interaction of two different materials goes crazy

Hey guys,

I have interactions of two different materials in my model.
The first material is CohFrictMat. and the second one is CohBurgersMat which has viscoelastic properties and is a subclass of CohFrictMat.

The contacts of these two materials are handled by Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersPhys.

But, the problem is whenever we have this interaction in the model, the bodies rotational velocities go unstable and I need to reduce the DOFs by blocking the rotational DOFs.

Is there any other way to treat this problem without blocking the rotational DOFs or using small time-steps?

Can I do something on the contact model?

Thanks.