Re: [Question #284255]: Constant volume in Periodic triaxial test

Seti is still having a problem:
Thanks Bruno for your message and sorry for slow reply.

I have chosen your second recommendation to keep volume constant - just
changing one line of script regarding "triax.maxStrainRate" . now the
conditions for stress and strain are as per below:

   triax.goal=(sigmaIso,sigmaIso,-.2)

   triax.stressMask=3

   triax.maxStrainRate=(1,-0.5,-0.5)

The modified script  still it is running just there is onequestion since there is a direct relationship between stress and strain, is that correct which I have  "triax.goal "that is controlling stress and " triax.maxStrainRate" to control strain together?
Shall I turn off the triax.goal when the volumetric strain is important for me? or I 've got lost!!!!
Would you please advise in this issue?

Cheers,
Seti