[Question #284985]: Segfault: loading simulation with clumps

Dear all,

I do simulations using clumps of spheres with regular saves using O.save(). While the simulation finishes normally, I get segfaults when I load the saved states.

The example test/clumpPack.py shows the same problem for me. If I save the initial state with O.save() and load it afterwards, a segfault occurs whenever O.run() or O.step() is used.

I compiled yade from source (1.14.0) and added some modified contact law.
Is the problem a bug, or could it be related to my changes of yade?

Thanks for your help,
Bettina