Re: [Question #285260]: contact stiffness change y time

Hi Behzad,

please be more specific on "time of contact" and "Da" and "contactTime"
variables in your example. Are they related to the O.iter of contact
creation, the time from currecnt iteration to iteration the contact was
created or something else?

Both cases I mentioned are easy to implement.

cheers