[Question #285535]: Keeping track of internal energy in the Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment contact law

I am trying to use the contact law formulation of energy tracking in the Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment contact law. I define a label for my contact law:

myLaw2s = [yade.Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(useIncrementalForm=True,
                                                            always_use_moment_law=False,label='law')]

and then follow the energy by:

internalEnergy=law.elasticEnergy()+law.plasticDissipation()+kineticEnergy()

However, this results in an error. Is this type of energy tracking implemented for the type of contact law I am trying to use?

Thank you in advance for your help.