Re: [Question #286518]: Interaction sphere grid.

Kneib François proposed the following answer:
Hi Tala,

It seems that you started from the grid example I made in the source
code, that's a good point. But it is not very complete as it doesn't
gives a sphere-grid example, sorry for that.

I saw a couple of things that will solve you problem :
- remove the "mask" attribute to NewtonIntegrator (at least in my "old" Yade version, the grid will not fall otherwise)
- use Law2_ScGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack() instead of Law2_ScGridCoGeom_CohFrictPhys_CundallStrack()
The Sphere-Grid contact is not cohesive, right ?
At this point, if you launch the code, all should explode at the first iteration. But it's normal :-D. The code is developed to handle any gridCo-gridCo interactions, except in the case of two adjacent (and connected) connections. So you have to avoid two connected nodes to interact, either by adding "Ig2_GridConnection_GridConnection_GridCoGridCoGeom()" in your IGs, or by playing with "avoidSelfInteractionMask".
- now it works.

Warning, I saw an initial overlap of your lower sphere packing and the
grid, did you probably forgot a radius somewhere ...