Re: [Question #285260]: contact stiffness change y time

Hello Behzad,

if the model is unstable, it is usually a problem of time step. What
happens if you decrease the time step?

With the "stiffness" approach, would you get different forces / moments
then in "viscoelastic" approach? If so, why not to change the computation
directly in the "viscoelastic" approach?

cheers