Re: [Question #285260]: contact stiffness change y time

behzad posted a new comment:
No, AFAIK, it's not the time-step issue. Because, the rotational
velocities go crazy even with very small time-steps.

I have not defined rotational stiffnesses in the viscoelastic model. and
I really couldn't figure out what's wrong. Thus, I thought, making
CohFrictMat to behave like a viscoelastic material is an option. This
method has been a well-known approach in the literature. I mentioned a
reference in my previous comment (#9)