[Question #288670]: What's XSMP error?

This is the second time I get an error so called "XSMP error".
I don't have a clue where does it come from. I didn't find anything in documentation either.
 I asked the model to reach equilibrium by calling;

while 1:
	O.run(200,True)
	if unbalancedForce()<1e-4:
		break

This is the complete error message:

XSMP error:  Offending minor opcode    = 5 (InteractRequest)
             Offending sequence number = 16
             Error class               = BadState
             Severity                  = CanContinue

everything seems to be OK and it has passed through and a model file has been saved at the end. so It's not annoying honestly, but I wonder what's this and where does it come from.

I appreciate if you can share your idea/experience here.

Cheers,
Behzad