Re: [Question #286479]: uniaxial tension-compression test

Seti is still having a problem:
Thanks for prompt reply.
I am trying to mode uniaxial/undrained - compression test. in this test I want to clump some grains which will break due to implying the pressure! so i just thought CPM could help me for this purpose! there is another idea to put cohesion for some grains  and put boundary condition to remove cohesion between cohesive grains which cause releasing the bound between them.
However I am not sure which method is the best and how model it!?