[Question #290497]: Impact dynamic for landing scenario

Hi!

I'm new in Yade. I have to use it to simulate several landing scenarios of a satellite on an asteroid. Since I have to make many simulations for different velocities and attitude of the satellite, I don't know the initial state of the satellite. So what I'm asking is if it is possible to make an analysis with Yade with an unknown initial dynamic before the impact on the ground or if I have to impose some initial conditions on the satellite's dynamic.

I hope the question is clear :)

Jonathan