Re: [Question #290497]: Impact dynamic for landing scenario

Hi Jonathan,

I'm new in Yade

welcome :-)

 I hope the question is clear :)

not really.. at least to me. Yade is a "deterministic" software, so
whatever you compute, you have to specify completely your initial state (or
let something unspecified assuming some default values, like zero
velocities of bodies). Of course, you can make some values random, but they
have to be specified anyway. Or you can run a lot of simulations with
different initial conditions, but again they have to be specified.

If you think I answer something different than you expect, please be a bit
more specific what is your purpose and backgroung of your simulation.

cheers