Re: [Question #292870]: how to block the rotations of loading plates?

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Sorry, depending on the yade version I use, I may observe some plate
rotation O.iter ~ 30000. Keep in touch..

(I guess it's related with UniaxialStrainer which by the way is probably
responsible for changing the blockedDOFs of your plates. Ask for this
attribute after running your simulations, and you have now blockedDOF =
'z' instead of 'xyzXYZ')