Re: [Question #293179]: 'Name error' while calling function

subha is still having a problem:
Hi Klaus,

Thanks again to have a look at this. Sadly, the problem still persists.
The outcome is:

ameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/bin/yade in <module>()

NameError: name 'plotAddData' is not defined

and no data were written in the "txt" file.

I copy-pasted the modified code as it is and executed using both "yade"
(ver. 1.07) and "yadedaily" (ver. 1.20) through the command
execfile('filename.py').

Since you checked the code running at your end, I'm thinking about any
missing "yade" component during installation. What would be your thought
on this?

Many thanks.

Subha