Re: [Question #293635]: Problem with visualization of boxes in ParaView 4.0.1

Hi Jonathan,

the fix should be available soon in yadedaily (the fix is already in the
trunk version).

could you please post the full example with export.VTKExporter? According
to the lines you provided it should not work :-D

cheers