[Question #294209]: Belt Conveyor create

Hi people! I've been trying to make a belt conveyor with movement but it doesn't work well cause' i've gave the belt a length and than i've separated it in n parts, so than, when a part of it it's in a certain point, this part will go down and comeback. The problem is that is not continuous and it doesn't work for the purpose i want. Does anyone has a script with a belt conveyor that moves, that can shear with me? I want something like this video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llUXOFYILfg , is it possible? thanks a lot!!!