[Question #294741]: Adding resulting pictures of 3D view and plot.plots on a video

Hello, I wonder how to put together on a 'mpeg' file pictures resulting from 3D view and plot.plots just as Václav Šmilauer did in 'Periodic Triaxial Test With Clumps' (link below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utTDLZz0y_w