Re: [Question #294741]: Adding resulting pictures of 3D view and plot.plots on a video

Marcus Moravia is still having a problem:
Hi Klaus,

First of all I need to thank you for your generosity to help me. I
confess that I am still confused about how create images for each frame
of 2D plot (this is the key to me!). I tried to find something to help
me on matplotlib.org Web site but I got lost in the number of examples.
Could you show me an example or tell me a link where I can find it?

Cheers,

Marcus.