Re: [Question #295158]: Can we create a rigid body using only particles, rather than importing a gts surface.

A Dinesh posted a new comment:
Sir, I want to create a hopper. Then visualize the sand falling  through
it.  In YADE hopper is made of facets, and the force interaction law,
insertion sort collider, and many things are different  if we create the
same hopper with particles.

1) As jérôme Duriez  explained that we could create a model using
spheres. After such creation, Should we apply the force law between sand
particles and hopper's  spherical particles?

This is another question:
As I am trying to write my own code to implement DEM, please suggest me which visualization tool kit should I use to visualize the spheres, Box, and rigid bodies as they move with time? Thank you sir.